June 5 1944 (D-1)Edit
Sgt. Risner hands over a Colt 1911 to Sgt. Baker while the 101st prepare for the comming droppings.
June 6 1944 (D+0)Edit
- From 0115: The C47 Skytrain carrying Third Squad and Plt. Sgt. Greg Hassay is hit by a FLaK. Pvt. David Muzza is killed on impact and Sgt. Matt Baker is thrown out of the plane. The other paratroopers desperately drop from the burning glider.
- Cpl. Hartsock is saved from a German soldier by a member of the 82nd Airborne Division - Cpl. Seamus Doyle. The two help Lt. Col. Cassidy take a farmhouse.
- Sgt. Baker is also lost, but manages to find Plt. Sgt. Hassey and Pvt. Leggett outisde a french village.
- Pvt. Johnny Rivas lands on top of Cpl. Dale McCreary.
- From 0700: Hassey; Leggett and Baker find Hartsock; Allen and Garnett not far from Utah Beach.
- 1015: Sgt. Baker and Cpl. Hartsock take part in the "XYZ objective" of Mission Albany: The capture of a barracks in Mésières.
June 7 1944 (D+1)Edit
- Unknown: McCrearly and Rivas meet up with Pvt. Thomas Zanovich and Pfc. Stephan Obrieski. The four reside with a unit from the 82nd Airborne.
- After 1830: Third Squad and Risner head up the road to Saint Côme-du-Mont as part of "Mission Albany". At a crossroads, Risner is killed by German troops. His corpse and damaged tank christen the junction as "dead man's corner".
June 8 1944 (D+2)Edit
- After 0550: Third Squad begins to drive the Germans out of Saint Côme-du-Mont.
- After 1200: Saint Côme-du-Mont is finally won by the allies.
SSGT. Baker is informed by Dr. Gideon of Hartsock's condition. He is chosen as the man who should inform Hartsock, being a close friend.
Timeline Of 3rd Platoons DeathsEdit
Rendezvous with Destiny-Muzza & Bixby's Death
Buying the Farm-Allen & Garnett's Death
Purple Heart Lane-Rivas & Desola's Death
Tom and Jerry-Obrieski's Death
No Better Spot to Die-Legget's Death
All Americans-Paige & Doyle's Death
Baptism of Fire-Marsh's Death
The Rabbit Hole-Franky's Death
Black Friday-Friar's Death