- "Whoever makes it to the other side alive, wins." ~ Sergeant Seamus Doyle.
Marshall: So you had to dig the Germans out of St. Sauveur?
Hartsock: Yeah, we realized once we actually got to the castle just how much digging we had to do. We got there and the whole damn place was destroyed. Everything was pretty much gone 'cept the castle. Like a fortress on a hill.
Marshall: Well, that's what St. Sauveur was, Sergeant. The fortress on the hill.
Paddock:Holy shit,look at this place. You sure this is where we're supposed to be?
Friar:We must have bombed it to flush out the Germans. But since they haven't exactly packed up and left,I'm guessing they're not just gonna hand it over.
Doyle:That's the mission. Sorry,boys.
Paddock:Well,I guess if you guys are all feeling crazy enough to go in there... then I am too.
Paige:We said we'd help you out and all,but Christ Almighty,Doyle... we go in there we aren't coming back out.
Doyle:Then it was a pleasure knowing you all. Whoever makes it to the other side alive... Wins.
Doyle & Paige left.
- M1A1 Thompson
- M1 Garand
Difference in the PS2 Version Edit
- Doyle & Paige each carries an M1 Garand.
- Friar carries an M1 Garand,while Paddock & Marsh each carries an M1A1 Thompson.
- Mcconnell is absent.(still left out in the PS2 Version.)
- There are 5 Jeeps & 5 Trucks(still standing.).