The fire teams are squads of infantry meant to furfill a certain role in the squad tactically. The squad leader commands the teams telling them when to fire and where to move. As of hells highway there are 3 types of fire teams. There is the Base-of-fire team meant to supress fire on a target to make them inaccurate and for them to fire less often. They usually carry rifles and BARs. There is the Assault team which is meant to be moved on flanking positions when the enemy is supressed and to kill as closer ranges. They have Sub-machineguns like Thompsons and Grease Guns as well as sometimes a quick firing rifle and grenades. Lastly there are the Special Weapons Team (only in Hells Highway) which carry Bazookas and MGs. They are meant to stay back and support the squad. Bazooka teams are meant to destroy cover and remove targets from cover. MG teams are meant to stay back and provide heavy suppression and are able to destroy some cover such as wood with ease. The MG team has somehow, reduced the effectiveness of the Base-of-fire team due to the superior firepower of the light machinegun.
Road To Hill 30 Fire TeamsEdit
- Both Muzza and Rivas made up the Scout team which is never used.
- Muzza was killed in the plane before the jump and was never used in a fire team as a result.
- Rivas was never used in game other than his death scene.
- Leggett was a memeber of the squad but always accompanied Mac never under Baker's command.
Earned in Blood Fire TeamsEdit
- Strangely 3 members of 2nd Squad were affected by the cafe hit with a mortar in Black Friday.
- Hartsock was in the cafe and became paralyzed being unable to walk or fight again.
- Campbell was in the cafe and got hit in the neck with some shrapnel temporarily or forever unabling him to talk.
- Friar was killed in the cafe when the mortar hit.
- Marsh was killed in the mission Baptism of Fire.
- Paige was killed in The All Americans by a tank shell shrapnel.
- More men in 2nd squad died in Hell's Highway than Earned in Blood despite EiB focusing on them.
- Post-Hell's Highway the only members of 2nd squad still alive are Paddock, McConnell, and Campbell although his voice is still not working.
Hell's Highway Fire TeamsEdit
Special Weapons Team:
- Hartsock was promoted to lead 2nd Squad
- Allen was killed in a German assault
- Garnett was killed in a German assault
- Obrieski was sniped off the church
- Muzza was killed by some flak in the plane