|Game:||Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood|
|Previous mission:||Bookends (Part 2)|
|Next mission:||Eviction Notice|
|Date:||June 13, 1944|
|Location:||Near Hill 30, France|
Marshall: How intense would you say the fighting was?
Bullets and mortars were going off everywhere simultaneously around the beleaguered paratroopers of Fox Company. An unconscious Sergeant Matt Baker laid motionless as he had moments ago got hit from an incoming mortar. Private First Class Kevin Leggett goes to check up on him while bullets whizzed past him and the rest of the paratroopers with him including Mac and Hartsock.
Leggett: Christ. He's not moving!
Mac turns to Hartsock.
Mac: Hartsock! There's just too many of 'em. You have to cut off their reinforcements on the left flank or we're all dead. Then get your ass back here. We can't hold the line all God damn day.
Leggett: Baker looks pretty bad, Sarge!
Mac: Get moving! Paddock, you're with Hartsock!
(After Baker came back with the Sherman Tanks.)
Baker:Anyone got a light?
- B.A.R. M1918
- M1A1 Carbine
Difference in the PS2 Version Edit
- Mac carries an M1A1 Carbine.
- Hooper fires an M1A1 Carbine that fires like a Thompson.
- Paddock,Corrion & Marsh each has a Carbine.
- Campbell has a B.A.R.
- Friar is Absent.
- Everyone at Hill 30 who were killed still have their Names & Ranks flash up.
- 1st Time You got Campbell under Your Command,& Only Time You got Corrion under Your Command.
- Red's Group in this Level are mostly Corporals(Red,Corrion,Paddock & Campbell.)with Friar & Marsh the only Privates.